Saturday 18 July 2009

Last Nights Dream

Last night I had an interesting dream about a large cream windmill with wooden brown sails. I decided to do a little research on what this dream could me as I have never dreamt about a windmill before nor had my partner whom is very interested in what dreams symbolise.

I found out that an image of a windmill can suggest the correct use of resources and that wind often represents intelligence, so a windmill dream can represented that I'm using my assets intelligently. Which is great news to me as I only just set up this blog to share my knowledge with everyone so this was an excellent dream which makes me realise that I'm on the right path helping others.

A to Z of Dream Interpretation by Pamela Ball has always been a great help to me over the years. I like to research what the symbol in my dreams mean and then apply it to how I personally feel about the symbol and what it means to me before I conclude what my dreams might indicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment