Sunday 19 July 2009

Deep Physical Cleansing

We are not just our minds or just our bodies or just our spirits, we are a complete being with many facets to our exsitance. We have to look after all of these elements to live a full and balanced life. It can be hard sometimes when we are pulled in different directions by all the other things that we are responsible for and have to take care of but I often have to remind myself that if I don't take care of me first then I can't take care of anything else. Exercising our bodies is an excellent way of recharging our auras, helping use project a more positive vibe to the outside world, so you can just imagine the improvements that can be made to our minds and spirits.

My personal favourite morning exercise is Pilates, it takes about 40mins and the repairing benefits are amazing and quick. Pilates massages your internal organs flushing out toxins, improving your posture helping you project a more positive state of being which will help repeal negativity. And because you are consentrating so hard on keeping you're "b-line" you can't think of anything else and you problems melt away giving you 40mins of peace and relaxation. My favourite Pilates dvd is A To Z Of Pilates - Programmes For The Beginner, Intermediate And Advanced Enthusiast [DVD] it's a collection of 3 videos and as the title suggest it's for all levels of Pilates with excellent instructions but no music behind it so that you can fully concentrate on the positions. The funny thing is, it looks easy, the first video that is but it's really challenging if you are somewhat out of shape. I really feel like my whole body has been exercised and I instantly feel that my whole being has been cleansed and improved.

The benefits to my well-being have been amazing; I hurt my back a few years ago and ended up in hospital with a very bad pulled muscle, and the pain just linger even though I was completly heal. My GP suggessed I should try Pilates, and I haven't looked back, I have taken off the extra weight I had gained, the pain in my back has gone except for when I am lazy and don't exercise and it comes back to remind me that I need to stretch out and repair, got rid of my PSO and my periods are more regular, my mind is clearer and I also noticed that people have more respect for people whom hold there posture upright. Give it a go, see the benefits that Deep Physical Cleansing can bring.

Pilates gives me the strength to face daily challenges and it can improve you well being too. Why don't you give it a try and see the benefits for yourself. If you'd like to know more about the origins of Pilates visit pilates.com/BBAPP/V/about/origins-of-pilates.html.


No comments:

Post a Comment